Updates from Our Blog
- NDTC & IDCCA Blue Bench Training- Nobody builds smart, effective grassroots political organizations like the Illinois Democratic County Chairs' Association.
- Canvassing for Local Elgin Candidates- Now is the time to help concerned individuals with democratic values get elected or reelected to local offices. You can help walk Elgin Township precincts, pass out palm cards and get yard signs out to active voters. You can help walk Elgin Township precincts, pass out palm cards and get yard signs out to active voters.
- League of Women Voters Candidate Forums- The League of Women Voters of the Elgin Area cordially invites you to participate in moderated Candidate Forums for the candidates running in the April Consolidated Election.
- February Meeting- At our Tuesday, February 19, 2019 meeting: Dr. John Perryman, a general pediatrician and co-president of Physicians for a National Health Program in northern Illinois, will speak about the push for single payer health care.
- Women in Elections: 2018 and 2020- Women played a key role as organizers and candidates in 2018. What lessons did we learn? How can we be more effective in 2020?
Upcoming Events This Week
Kane County Democrats
April 23, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Kane County Government Center, Building A, 719 S Batavia Ave, Geneva, IL 60134
Regular monthly meeting of the Kane County Democrats' central committee
Political donations are not deductible for income tax purposes. Reports regarding all donations requested on this site are or will be available from the Illinois State Board of Elections in Springfield, Illinois.